We are having a Relief Society Retreat and I was looking for an appetizer to take. I am taking the Cauliflower soup from the earlier post but needed something more. I ran across these as I was blog trolling and it was a blast from the past Years ago , when I was first married, I had these at a Relief Society function and loved them. I wrote the recipe down on something and that something disappeared. I had forgot all about these until seeing them. They are so good and so easy. They are a nice change from the usual dips and crackers.
A great recipe for the holidays
2 (8 oz.) tubes Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- 12 oz. cream cheese softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. ranch dressing mix dry
- 1 cup cauliflower finely chopped, I use my food processor
- 1 cup broccoli finely chopped, I use my food processor
- 1/2 cup grated carrots
- 8 oz. grated colby cheese optional
- Spread rolls onto 8×15 inch jelly roll pan. Bake at 375 degrees F for 11-13 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool completely.
- Mix softened cream cheese, mayonnaise and Ranch dressing mix in a medium bowl until well combined.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over cooled crust.
- Sprinkle veggies evenly over top.
- Next sprinkle grated cheese over top if desired.
- Refrigerate until set. Cut into bars and serve.
This recipe and photo courtesy of Chef in Training